Thursday, December 3, 2009

Which under-eye concealer do you absolutely swear by?

I need a cheapish (around 5 quid) under-eye concealer that COMPLETELY hides these under eye dark circles (I'm 14 and just CAN'T get rid of them; I've tried everything!) that I can get somewhere in the UK.





Or just tell me which under-eye concealer you absolutely love and why, and would never ever EVER stop using.





Cheers xxWhich under-eye concealer do you absolutely swear by?
Okay so you're going think i'm being ridiculous but I have the worst under eye circles....they're heriditary and I don't sleep much as it is and they're incredibly noticeable.


Before I used to layer like 3 concealers just to only slightly cover them up but now I've found myself a perfect concealer.


http://www.eyeslipsface.co.uk/product~pr鈥?/a>


It smells lush....is nice and creamy....you don't need much of it AT ALL...it'll last you forever....and the best bit??


It's only 拢1.50!


With 拢3 p%26amp;p....your 50p under your budget....and they deliver pretty fast too....normally 2 days for me..Which under-eye concealer do you absolutely swear by?
If you have really bad dark marks under your eyes (like me) it can be difficult to get a cheap concealer to conceal them. So at 拢5, you might struggle to find one that will work how you want it to.





I've just tried Revlons Colorstay Under Eye Concealer in ';Light'; and it didn't really do a lot. I can still see my black circles, they're just more of a grey colour with the Revlon on.





You need to make sure you concealer is 1 - 2 shades lighter than your skin tone. You could also try a colour correcting concealer, I do believe for under eye marks yellow is the one you would need. Then you could put a normal skin tone concealer over the top to hide the yellow.





I've been recommended by a few people to try MAC's Studio Finish concealer for under eye circles, as it gives full coverage. They also have a good wide of tones for each skin tone. It's about 拢11.





I'd also recommend people to ';set'; their cream concealers with translucent powder once they have applied it. Wait a few minutes, then apply your normal liquid foundation or powder (that's if you wear it).





Also, do not rub under your eye area, or anywhere in your eye area. Use your ring finger to dab any product... do not rub or sweep/pull. Your eye area is VERY sensitive and you will be prone to premature aging around that area if you are too rough with it.
i think five pounds won't get you very far tbh :( i would go for rimmel's concealer its thick and creamy and hides well. tbh, look for any concealer thick and creamy and it should do the trick. anything too watery will just lack in coverage.





personally, i love bobbi brown's creamy concealer. it's twenty one pounds and lasts for a long time. it has a concealer on top which is SO thick and creamy and specifically deisgned for under eyes and it covers so well, and underneath theres a setting powder so it stays on all day. another one i like is erase paste by benefit. or m.a.c's studio fix concealer.
I've had dark under eye circles my entire life... I've tried countless products without much success. The only product I have used that does a decent job is Boi-ing by Benefit. It's not the cheapest, but it does a good job.
It's a bit pricey but worth it.Around 拢25 Benefit's Playsticks, A matte stick foundation/concealer. Use a foundation brush. After doing your face put a bit extra under the eyes. FABULOUS!!!
I'm 14 as well, and I find that using


* Almay Bright Eyes (a liquid)


* Or Cover Girl (stick)





works best!





Hope I've helped.
I use Barbara Daly one only about 拢4 something from tescos..


its actually really good for me.. I was forever spending a fortune on concealers which hardly cover up anything because theyre so watery x
MAYBELLINE is the absolute best.





Hope that helped.





Good Luck.
Revlon has a good one, just rub/blend it under your eyes and put your regular foundation over it and wah-lah, all gone.
soap and glory trick and treatment available at boots
maybelline , pan stick us as a foundation it will cover it usually 拢3.95
  • hack into myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    trojan