Thursday, December 10, 2009

I use foundation and concealer under my eyes then put some bronzer like a pressed powder to set and make the..?

same colour as the rest of my face however i always get flaky under my eyes and it is so obvious i am wearing make up..i use an under eye creme day and night but still get this..any tips to make under my eyes as smooth as the rest of the skin on my face when wearing make up?? Any make up tips...i not skincare ones because i already do everything i can. thanks :) xI use foundation and concealer under my eyes then put some bronzer like a pressed powder to set and make the..?
You seem to have drier skin, in which case, you need a moisturizing foundation and loose powder. Look for a foundation which is marketed for mature skin, regardless of your age. It should contain vitamin E if at all possible. Use that, dust loose, translucent powder on your T-zone, and you should be set to go. You do not need concealer under your eyes, as it will only make dark circles more pronounced. Take a multi-vitamin-- that should help your dark circles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan