Thursday, December 10, 2009

What's the best concealer I can buy at Sephora or MAC?

At MAC I am NW15... so I need something that light. I'd like something I can use on blemishes and undereye circles. I usually don't like liquid much, but I can adapt. It doesn't have to be MAC, I'm just stating my color so people can get a general idea of what I can't wear (most shades are too dark. I've tried most Clinique and Stila in the store... much too dark).What's the best concealer I can buy at Sephora or MAC?
i really like the new MAC studio sculpt concealer, it's not liquid and it comes in a pot like the mac paint pots. i highly recommend you check that one out!What's the best concealer I can buy at Sephora or MAC?
dont get the mac studio finish. its really hard to blend in and it looks kinda cacky. i wouldn't recommend any of the mac concealers.
i bought MAC Studio FINISH





its awesome it covers my dark circles and lasts all day unless you smear something on it like mascara lol





but it brightens them, and makes the dark circles look hidden perfectly
personally I like Benefit they have great concealers its at Sephora,
MAC, i use there primers for my concealer
mac

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan