Thursday, December 3, 2009

Green concealer compared to normal one?

why is green concealer used?


what is the results difference with a green one or a skin coloured one?


i have reddish blemishes on my face (rarely spots just blemish patches)


which concealer would be better for me?Green concealer compared to normal one?
Well i have a green concealer... and it works so much better on all my red skin than normal concealer! It totally lightens all my redness... but the thing is you have to blend it really good, so you dont have green smudges all over your face! :S So i think the green one would be perfect for you! (: I have the same problem, and so each morning i use the green, then a normal ontop, to even out the colour and cover any green-ness (: I use natural collection and its £2.00 (if you live in the uk lol :P) anyways hope i helped and Good luck (: xGreen concealer compared to normal one?
Green concealer is used to disguise redness. I just use a little bit over blemishes or red spots and blend it in really good, then cover with my foundation. The only time I use regular concealer is for my lips, it sounds crazy but it looks amazing, I put some balm on my lips, rub in a little bit of concealer (blend it in) and coat with a sparkly clear gloss, it gives your lips a sexy nude color.
Yeah green would e great for you as it will cancel out any redness in your face. A neutral/orangey colour that you will normally see is better for the under eyes where it is using blue/purple, as it will cancel out those colours =)
Green is used to neutralize redness. You can use both green and skin colored concealer. Put the green on first and blend it in, then put skin colored concealer on top of that and blend it in.
Like others have said, green concealer helps cover up redness by contrasting with the red of blemishes.
green is to be used on redness and spots as it neutralises the red


so green would be better on your blemishes
Can't really add to what has already been said!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan