Thursday, December 10, 2009

A good natural concealer recommendation?

I have acne prone skin so I try to stay away from very heavy makeup that can clog my pores. I currently use Bare Minerals( which I love!) but it does not completely hide my red scars. I need something that will not cause more acne but yet hides my scars!


Thanks!!A good natural concealer recommendation?
laura mercrierA good natural concealer recommendation?
I have the same situation. It's so annoying! I use Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer (not the oil-free one, it's weird and doesn't work as well) with Loreal Bare Naturale Gentle Mineral Concealer and Sephora Double Mineral Compact foundation. I always wash off all my makeup immediately after I get home, because otherwise the powder will clog your pores and make you break out more.
I am not trying to sell to you but if you want to give it a try. Mary Kay cosmetics sells the best concealer. When I do my skin classes the majority of the time, the women will choose that as their first item. Some of my customers just use that alone on their face.





www.marykay.com/lettymendoza
Maybelline Pure Mineral concealer.


I have acne scars too! I hate it, but you can't see them at all when you put this concealer on.


I can totally relate to you! By the way, stay away from powder - it builds up acne..








:D x
this is my fave because it is cheap and doesn't clog pores. it has a special formulae to help get rid of the blemishes it's hiding.





miss sporty concealer. the one which says clear skin or something like that on the label!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan