Thursday, December 10, 2009

How to apply laura mercier secret camouflage? (concealer)?

I have it.. what do I do?





what kind of brushes?





etcHow to apply laura mercier secret camouflage? (concealer)?
I would find a soft concealer brush. Most good foundation and concealer brushes are synthetic, since you need something that won't absorb the product but can evenly blend it out. The top makeup artists even say your ring fingers are your best tools for makeup. This is an opaque and high coverage undereye concealer, so I would just tap my ring finger into it and dab it on. The inside of the eyes where the nose begins and eyes end, has a shadow that most people don't know about. Putting a little on both sides of there can help wonders too! Just use as little as you need and it should last awhile. You may have to blend the shades till you find your perfect one. I use a lighter concealer there to brighten the undereyes.
  • hack into myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    trojan