Thursday, December 3, 2009

Does anyone know of a concealer that will cover a scar above my lip and also one that covers scar on the lip?

The scar above my lip is bright red and the one on my lip is lighter colored than my lip. Also, does anything really help a scar heal?Does anyone know of a concealer that will cover a scar above my lip and also one that covers scar on the lip?
Mary Kay has good concealers. they also have vitamin e to help your skin as well as the scarred area.Does anyone know of a concealer that will cover a scar above my lip and also one that covers scar on the lip?
If your going to go out i think you should buy the pure.makeup concealer from maybelline and when you stay at home apply vitamin e and it will slowly start going away
Vitamin E helps and so does the mederma that you can find in most drug stores. As for a concelear, if you can find a green stick that looks like a concealer it will help hide most of the redness. Then after that just add your base over that. The green will help cover the redness so it won't look like you have any scar at all.
try using bio-oil for fading the scar!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan