Thursday, December 3, 2009

I need a Concealer with FULL coverage?

I prefer drugstore brand. I need something that will cover acne. I don't care if it helps clear acne-but i don't want to break out because of it.





I already use Revlon Colorstay foundation-i need more coverage.I need a Concealer with FULL coverage?
Neutrogena mineral sheers Concealer Kit SPF 20


http://www.walgreens.com/store/pickcolor鈥?/a>





Pure, gentle minerals


Cream conceals and protects with SPF 20, powder sets


Oil-free, fragrance-free


Applicator inside








I am a makeup artist always trying to find good quality drugstore brands to recommend to my clients and this concealer is definately something I would recommend. It is very creamy and blends well. It also covers very well - anyting from dark undereye circles to blemishes. I was excited to find that it comes with a setting powder, which really helps the concealer last all day. The only bad thing about the product is that it doesn't come in a variety of skin tones. If you do happen to match these skin tones though, definately try it because it is worth the money!I need a Concealer with FULL coverage?
Sorry to say but, I've never come across a full coverage drugstore brand concealer... :/ MAC studio fix finish is GREAT though.
same here :S





good luck =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan