Thursday, December 3, 2009

What age did you start wearing concealer?

If you dont have acne, or really uneven color in your face, then never wear it. Even if you have a few blemishes just cover them up individually.





But if you're going to I'd say about 14-16.What age did you start wearing concealer?
at the age of 33 when i started using mineral foundation i noticed that the bags and circles under my eyes were not covered as well as the rest of my face with the foundation on it so i decided, why not, so i only wear under eye concealer for evening out the dark circles.What age did you start wearing concealer?
14! and omg that's young!! I didn't wear it after that I had a few spots on picture day... that's like the only time I used it. I'm 17 now. Foundation, concealer, blush.. is just another way of getting spots.. I mean, it doesn't work for me! x
Never- on a regular basis. No need to unless you get dark circles. Just get some sleep. We always called it ';old ladies'; make-up.
14. when i first started high school. i had bad red spots and i found some coverup at Walgreens and tried it.
12.I have terrible marks from popping zits when i was youunger, so it helps a bunch with scars and flaws!
first answer is reeli stupid


YES u need it.


i started wearin it last year..9th grade:)
12 or 13
13 just to cover up zits though
11





i had a lot of pimples
never!!!! NO NEED FOR IT

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan