Thursday, December 3, 2009

Can i do that with my concealer?

I have maybelline concealer,u know the one in the small thingy that looks like a lipgloss...Is it ok if i used it as a primer on my lids for eyeshadow?Can i do that with my concealer?
it might crease up because concealor can be quite creamy, maybe use the concealor and put a little bit of powder on then eyeshadow...eyeshadow usually lasts longer thenCan i do that with my concealer?
yes this will work but u could also just use ur normal liquid foundation and then ur powder foundation all over ur face/eyelids and then put ur eyeshadow on instead of spending the extra money on concealer. the only reason u would rlly need to use the concealer is if u have dark circles under ur eyes.
Concealer is a great way to keep your eyeshadow on,as is foundation on your eyelids,you should do it everytime you wear eyeshadow,it helps stop it from creasing
absolutely!





i would switch from maybelline though because they test on animals.





but yes concelear on the eyelids makes the color last longer %26amp; i love to use it as a highlighter
yes mam you can now please help me in my question


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
yes, it works just as well. and you dont have to spend extra money on primer
  • hack into myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    trojan