Thursday, December 3, 2009

If I can't put concealer all over my face, what do I do?

Parts of my cheeks and forehead are covered in freckle-like spots. I don't know what they are. My nose is covered in what appears to be pimples that won't go away. Also, I have dark circles under eyes. Therefore, I have to apply concealer to these areas, but I heard it is bad to apply concealer all over your face. What do I do?If I can't put concealer all over my face, what do I do?
use concealer, just make sure and wash it off when you get home.


if you leave it on, your skin will just get oily.


so make sure and washhhhh.


or get an oil-free concealer that actually WORKS.


so many of them dont really work too well.If I can't put concealer all over my face, what do I do?
I don't think applying concealer all over your face is bad, concealer are for concealing imperfections, I use concealer under my eyes, on pimples, scars, and discoloration areas, and areas where I think need to be concealed. After concealer I apply foundation, and whatever is still needed to be concealed I reapply concealer.
It's not bad to use it all over your face... but if you have so many things that need to be concealed, then use foundation, or use foundation first, and then put concealer on top, or vice versa, but it's better to put on foundation first and then concealer - you use less product.
Foundation! My favorite website for cosmetics! Almost everything is a dollar! E.L.F. is a company that all girls need! http://www.eyeslipsface.com/home

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan