Thursday, December 10, 2009

Best under the eye concealer?

I have deep set eyes and they're small too, but I have major dark areas under my eyes. I've tried some concealer sticks but they smudge and get set in the small wrinkles under my eyes. Any suggestions?Best under the eye concealer?
well its nothin major but after exam week I found the best thing working for me is this concealer by covergirl, its in the shape of a lipstick and it only comes in yellow. you smudge it in and it blends perfectly the yellow to combat the dark under your eyesBest under the eye concealer?
Im going with Kara on this one, the cover-girl lipstick concealer in yellow would be best for under your eyes and so that you don't get it in wrinkle of your eyes put some on the tip of your finger and apply
actually, freezing spoons, and then putting them under your eyes in the morning, before going anywhere, helps get rid of bags and darkness.
BareMinerals has a small little brush just for that, works wonders

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan