Thursday, December 3, 2009

I need help on a good concealer i got clinique n i got very bad dark circles??

Ive tryed alot concealers but all seems to crease up under my eyes and i do put powder i don't know what concealer is one or the best and i need something for on top of my lids...i put some concealer but it always creases up and looks oily.. n yeah i do use eye cream just hate when that happensI need help on a good concealer i got clinique n i got very bad dark circles??
Personally I prefere the Maybelline Dream Matt Mousse Concealer as it blends really well %26amp; it still very light on your skin not heavy %26amp; makes you feel really made up.





I had the same problem as you with it creasing up. What I do now tho is moisturize, give it a few mins to absorb properly THEN apply the concealer in lil dots round my eyes %26amp; blend in, then apply foundation, then powder to set it :)





Good luck!!I need help on a good concealer i got clinique n i got very bad dark circles??
Cream is going to crease. I use Bare Minerals - they make a great concealer along with great makeup that feels very light and it stays on your skin.





It will also work for on your lids - Bare Minerals has a great color palette for your eyes!
  • hack into myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    trojan