Thursday, December 3, 2009

Powder concealer for undereye circles?

I have normal skin. Will it work for me? What are the pros/cons/benefits of liquid and powder concealer? Thanks!Powder concealer for undereye circles?
It'll definitely work! Remember, though, the brush you apply it with is just as important then the concealer-find a makeup booth and ask what type of brush will put the powder on thick.Powder concealer for undereye circles?
i think a stick concealer will be the best! it covers all flaws and doesnt cause any problems to skin, easily applied, easily removed! maxfactor's r da best!





pls answer my question :) thanks x





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
I have normal skin too. and for me, liquid concealer is a pain. Powder works really well for me (i use foundation as concealer). It stays on all day and covers the problem areas well.
I think it should. The powder concealer wouldn't cake as much as liquid would. Another trick that also works is dabbing a little bit of orange lipstick. I know, weird! But the orange cancels out the black-bluish tint. Then put make up over that like you normally would.
I'm sure it will work. :]





Powder is better for your skin because it doesn't clog up your pores and it looks more natural when applied correctly. Just make sure if you have more acne-prone skin you get ';Talc-Free'; foundation/concealer.
a stick concealer would help better
I have found that all these products claim to fix this problem area and never once in my life have I found ANY of them to work!





They have the advantage on tv and magazine ads to use VERY heavy makeup as well as airbrushing to make it look like the product works.





Bare minerals has a product called Bisque and I have found it is the only product that comes close to helping.





It is a powder, but made of minerals only so it does not cake or clog, and looks natural.





You can also get it on qvc.com
i use a wet concealer... not liquid... more like paste (?) Not sure how to describe it, but it's a really thick liquid i guess. I think that powders look to cakey. Mine blends in with my skin perfectly.
im srry but i have to disagree with sophia, every morning i put mac's mineral powder on and the bags usually disapear but it makes the side of my nose sometimes orange and sometimes it looks VERY caked on. another con is that with powder it fades away... my favorite product that i use to hide bags is beneFits some-kind-a gorgeous liquid foundation because it seems a lot lighter to me and works wonders! it may even be my favorite product of all time!


hope this helps!


%26lt;3
Ugh, I've been trying to cover up those eye bags. My story:





I feel so much prettier without those ugly dark circles under my eyes, so I bought ';ooh la la lift'; from Sephora, and it does an okay job and I was satisfied for a while. Then I got the Lorel bare naturale under eye mineral concealer and it was also just alright. THEN, I got Stila perfecting concealer for sephora and -omg! It worked great. For about a month. Then I started to notice wrinkles and extremely dry skin under my eye-particularly my right one. Im pretty sure it was from the stila concealer because it's not as liquidy or smooth or gentle as concealer should be. I'd recommend investing a well praised product that GETS RID of the dark circles, not covers them up.


Hope I helped. Sorry :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan