Thursday, December 3, 2009

What foundation and/or concealer is best for blemishes and covering pimples.?

covergirl trublend is really oily on my skin and causes me pimples, and i dont want to use bare minerals or any mineral powder, i'm looking for a liquid or mousse foundation that wont make me break out.





thanks!What foundation and/or concealer is best for blemishes and covering pimples.?
I actually really like the covergirl concealer sticks. They cover really well. As far as foundations, L'Oreal tru match is the absolute best stuff ever, it blends pretty well and doesn't feel too cakey, I have pretty clear skin when I used it. (I switched to mineral or else i'd still be using it).





There are some concealers and foundations with acne medication in them, but I've found that they don't cover as well, and often dry my skin on the parts of my face that aren't really oily. To prevent zits, I'd just recommend putting pimple cream on any zits or problem areas before doing your makeup.What foundation and/or concealer is best for blemishes and covering pimples.?
visit MAc store once and u will get ur answer.
Try a light tinted moisturiser which is lighter and better for the skin. also go to your local drugstore and ask them to help you chose the right makeup. also try cleansing your skin twice a day with a special cleanser made for your skin which should help stop breakouts. Hope this helped
My girlfriend uses a compact concealer that makes her look natural and flawless so I started using it as well (http://nsutherland.qhealthbeauty.com/products/product.aspx?itemno=105536)





I'm not sure of your skin tone but you can browse that website to see what suits you best. All their products are fantastic... also try the balancing skin care system that they have if you have oily or combination skin http://nsutherland.qhealthbeauty.com/products/product.aspx?itemno=105487
do not put foundation on pimples it makes them worse causing them to enlarge and they look worse. i suggest u try pro active that will stop you from getting pimples also i think they might have a foundation out not to sure but i found that rimmel makes the best foundation it depends on your skin type if you go into the cosmetic counter at myer they can tell you which is best for your skin type
you should try bare minerals multi task-bisque and well rested eyes. I have natural dark circles under my eyes and it's the only concealer that actually covers and doesn't break me out and last all day long. I also use the bare minerals foundation and mineral veil which is almost like a loose face powder it seals the make up on your face. I swear by bare minerals products and so do alot of other women I know. You should try them. I have been using them for almost 2 yrs and haven't had any break outs on my face.
When covering blemishes, you shouldn't use your usual concealer. Blemishes have a red color to them, and in order to cover them, you should put something on it that has a green tint (this will counteract the redness). Then you can put your foundation as usual.


I'll put a link to a low cost, high quality concealer pallet so that you have a variety of colors to conceal different problems.


I hope this helps.
the BEST ever foundation is one by benefit and it matches absolutely EVERY skin tone. seriously





try it out.


its miraculous
how about bare minerals for a quick expensive really good fix!


good luck
try mac. i love the studio tech, its like cream based then after applying it becomes more of a powder. be sure to blend well.





as far as the break outs go, be sure to wash your face right before applying makeup, and be sure to wash thoroughly before going to bed (i use clean and clear in the shower and at night). i use oxy pads (maximum strength) in the morning, and i rarely get a single pimple. just wash your face regularly and it should be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan