Thursday, December 10, 2009

What do you think of MAC's foundation and concealer?

i want to purchase these products but i want people opinions on them.


What Do You Think Of The Other Products As Well?What do you think of MAC's foundation and concealer?
I think MAC foundations and concealers are great especially if you have Acne or any other skin blemishes. But if you have acne depending on your skin type for myself which I am Oily I use Mac Studio Tech Foundation which is a great cover my my slight acne blemishes as far as concealers they have many different varieties that work well to hide blemishes...So if your looking for a good product MAC is the best to me personally.What do you think of MAC's foundation and concealer?
I can't even begin to tell you about MAC's products. In short, they're foundation and concealer have good, no great coverage and they stay put. They're eyeshadows are highly pigmented and you are given a wide array to choose from so you can let your imagination run wild. I'm getting out of control, need I say more?





The bottom line is that MAC is a highly trusted brand with high quality product so I highly recommend MAC Cosmetics.
I think MAC makeup is great I use the liquid foundation and its great cover up I also love that they have different kinds of foundation depending on how much coverage you want. I also used to use the pressed powder foundation but I switched to liquid.
Mac products are great. I use their Studio Fix liquid foundation. Studio fix powder, Studio fix concealer in the little round pot, eyeshadows, lipsticks, blushers and Power point eyeliner.





I am a make up junkie and I've tried every brand of make up in the UK but for quality, consistency, variety and price, MAC is the best.


The only thing of theirs that I'm not crazy about is their lip glosses (apart from their Clear Lipglass which is perfect!). I don't think that they give value for money and you can easily get great lipgloss elsewhere cheaper e.g. Bodyshop and Revlon do good ones.





Mac's versions of the make up below are good too but a bit overpriced because some high street brands are just as good:


-Black Liquid eyeliner from Rimmel or bourjois is just as good but cheaper


- Black Mascara, you're better off with Loreal Lash architect or Telescopic


If you want coloured versions of those then, stick to MAC.


Every other product of theirs is great!!!!





Their foundation and concealer have a lot of shades and different formulas to give you different effects.


But the best things about them is that they last long (so they're cheaper it in the long run) and make my skin look flawless and natural!


Be sure to ask the Mac artists questions to help you decide which formulas will work best for your skin. Go for it!





PS. I'm not a really rich person but I'd prefer to pay more for MAC anyday than other high street brands.
i dont really wear a ton of heavy face makeup and i love my MAC foundation AND concealer.I just use the mineral foundation and it gives a good finished look without looking too cakey or looking too thick


and i use the select-cover up concealer and i LOVE it as well it actually does a pretty great job of covering up the bags under my eyes.





hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan