Thursday, December 3, 2009

Do you have to put on concealer before you put on eyeshadow?

im a beginner at makeup and stuff and i usually just wash my face and put on the eyeshadow w|o concealer. . . do i have to put on concealer before i apply the eyeshadow?Do you have to put on concealer before you put on eyeshadow?
Well if you want to cover up any dark undereye circles and you should put it on the lids to make them a little brighter. Also it will make the eyeshadow stick so it doesnt come off.Do you have to put on concealer before you put on eyeshadow?
Well, many people who wear make up do use concealer but seen as your a beginner it shouldn't really matter. Sometimes I don't use concealer so no. You don't have to. It's a choice.
you could like the others said, but I don't. I just put on the eyeshadow and no concealer and it just stays there for me usually. I just have to remember to not itch my eyes. haha
I usually do. It gives a base foundation. Plus you don't want to mess up your eyeshadow. So try the foundation first. Good Luck.
I don't use concealer but I use an eyeshadow base. It makes a big difference. My eyeshadow stays in place all day. I use Urban Decay Primer Potion (Sephora).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan