Thursday, December 10, 2009

What is a good kind of Non-Comedegenic Make-Up/Concealer?

I recommend Bare Minerals. I use it and like it a lot. If you can't get that, then I suggest Prescriptives.What is a good kind of Non-Comedegenic Make-Up/Concealer?
Stila and Prescriptives have the best make-up/concealer out there. Skip the trendier lines because it's not their area of expertise.What is a good kind of Non-Comedegenic Make-Up/Concealer?
Whoa....are you a dude? I don't care either way you just look a little androgynous. Your beautiful though...boy or girl.





Anyways I suggest bareminerals myself but it sometimes it doesn't match my complexion it's hard to match it. I'm olive complected like you appear to be. If you are looking for something in the drugstore try Almay. Loreal has also come out with something like bareminerals in a powder base form. If you have problems with acne stay away from liquid and try not to apply too much.
I use Merle Norman. you get twelve and up hours of coverage. all their make-up is outstanding. check it out...
I *love* Physician's Formula. They have a few different lines, lots of products, cool colors. I've used quite a few of their stuff.. and the liquid concealer made me break out a little, but everything else is great.
  • hack into myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    trojan