Thursday, December 3, 2009

Which MAC concealer is the best for covering spots?

And does it make you break out?Which MAC concealer is the best for covering spots?
The best MAC concealer for covering spots is Studio Finish SPF 35. It's a heavy duty cream pot concealer. With that said, it is not meant to be used under the eye as it can be too dry.


I personally use it and it has not broken me out.


However, I usually leave my acne spots alone if they look inflamed.Which MAC concealer is the best for covering spots?
i don't know about mac concealor but i know about another one named KRYOLAN it's from germany and it's great
Try the MAC studio finish concealer SPF35!





It works a real treat! I love it.................
NC-30
  • hack into myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    trojan